NetExam was the first LMS to integrate with Salesforce.com and has the most advanced bi-directional and configurable CRM-LMS integrations available in the market. Use the integration companies like AMD, Bayer, Honeywell, Sabre, Stanley and DELL have used.
- Certified integration package available in the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000Ecr6oUAB
- NetExam Salesforce.com Lightning Components
- Add NetExam as a tab to Salesforce.com Communities, Customer or Partner Portals for seamless access.
- Automatically create learner accounts in NetExam when Contacts and Accounts are created in Salesforce.com. Create rules to auto-assign training to them based on attributes in their Salesforce.com records and alert them of training availability.
- When a user completes their training or achieves a certification, that data is automatically transferred to Salesforce.com. Salesforce.com users can access individual as well as account level training and certification completion data directly from Salesforce.com
- Create training vouchers from Salesforce.com and assign them to partners or customers.
- Automate training subscription/voucher creation and distribution when you create sales orders in Salesforce.com.
- When a user purchases a training item in NetExam, the transaction data is sent to Salesforce.com allowing salesforce.com users to view how much revenue they received from the partner.
- Just in time learning – make contextual training content appear in Salesforce.com based on what the user is working on.
- Create Lead records in Salesforce.com when user register for training
- Automate Channel Partner Tier Promotions when partner users completed their allocated training.
- Create automated workflows when training and or certifications expire such as partner tier demotions etc
- Automate MDF assignments based on training and certification completion
- Automate assigning leads to your most trained and certified partners who can best represent you.
- Access ROI of Training reports that shows correlation of training investment versus revenue
- Open API for configuration and customization.