What are Training Conferences in Channel Partner Training
If your business depends on a distributed external ecosystem such as Channel Partners, Resellers, Certified Agents etc, it is generally considered a best practice to host an annual training conference where they can all get together and undergo training activities at the same time. It is an opportunity to recognize and reward outstanding performers as well as an opportunity to provide intense cohort based training sessions for attendees. These events can be held in-person or virtually.
NetExam Support for Training Conferences
NetExam has built-in support for Training Conferences whether they are held in-person or virtually. NetExam’s Conference mobile app supports custom-branding for each event.
The NetExam Conference mobile has the following features.
- Brand-able app for conferences with custom listing on iTunes and Google Play
- Supports iPhones (iOS) and Android compatible phones
- Self-registration or automated registration for attendees
- E-Commerce support to optionally charge for conference attendance
- Attendees can view schedule options and sign-up for sessions of interest.
- Attendees can access handouts via conference mobile app
- App supports interactive questions. The instructors/presenters can poll attendees and receive immediate result breakdown
- Attendance tracking and training credit for attendees.
The NetExam Conference mobile app together with NetExam’s Instructor-Led Training Features gives you a comprehensive solution host and manage your training conferences.