Are you looking to get a certificate in channel management or certifications in sales? But not sure how to earn a certification or if it’s even worth getting one?
Or do you want to learn how to provide certifications for your channel partners and sales teams?
Regardless if you’re looking to get a certification or provide training certification it’s essential that the training is efficient. Obtaining any type of certification takes time, and the benefits can certainly outweigh the short amount of time it takes to prepare for the exam.
But there are many great reasons why you should get certified. Obtaining knowledge and new skills provides you with a deeper understanding which ultimately aids in the success with your partners, in business, and your career.
Certification Related Features:
- Offer high-stake certification programs with proctored exams.
- Create custom Certifications that require a mix of e-Learning courses, exams, instructor-led courses, webinars, hands-on skill tests and external. Each activity can be set as required, elective or optional
- Publish certifications to audiences of your choice using profile attribute fields
- Certifications can be free or paid using credit cards, purchase orders or training credits.
- Auto-enroll learners on certifications based on their profile attributes
- Create certification completion goals with dues dates for learners
- Create group level certification completion goals for groups, i.e., require a partner to have a certain number of certified individuals to be promoted to the next tier.
- Access look ahead reports that show certification expirations
- Create certification expiration workflows with reminder emails sent to learners and their managers.
- Create recertification and lapsed certification workflows with varying requirements
- Create new versions of certifications.
- Automatically send certification completion and expiration data to CRM/PRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics or Oracle Fusion that can trigger workflows.
- A partner company may get promoted to the next partner tier when an individual completes a certification and starts receiving benefits such as MDF funds, leads, etc.
- A partner company may get demoted due to a certification expire and not renew in time
- Award learners with a personalized PDF certification with your company’s logos and authorized signatures upon completion. These certificates can contain a unique number you can use for tracking.
- Award learners with badges which can be shared with sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or display on their public portfolio view
What is a Certification?
There are a variety of different types of certifications – corporate (internal), product-specific, and profession-wide. To become certified you’ll need to pass an exam. Once you pass the exam you become certified on that specific topic whether it’s a specific product, service, or profession.
When you become certified it’s an indication that you have proven you are knowledgeable and it sets you apart from others. You’ll have credibility, which increases your marketability, earning power, improves your reputation and earns you respect among your peers. These are only some of the many benefits of obtaining a certification.
So what does it mean to be certified?
When you earn a certification in any field not only does it equip you with knowledge of industry standards, and continued learning, it boosts your credibility with your current clients and increases your business with new partners and business opportunities.
Why Should I Get a Certification?
There are a variety of reasons why earning a certification would be beneficial to your career. One of the most obvious reasons is that it will give you an edge over the competition – whether you’re looking to start a fresh new career, advance in your current career or grow your business. What you learn while getting your certification training gives you job training, helps you land the position and provides you with credibility within the field. And it will most certainly help you find the success you desire.
However, depending on the type of work you’re going after obtaining a certification may be necessary to get into the field or to boost your career.
How to Earn a Certification
To earn a certification you’ll need to pass a test. You’ll need to prepare for the test whether it’s training or studying. Depending on the type of certification you want there may be specific requirements that you’ll need to meet, such as having a degree.
There are plenty of online certification training and learning options that will help you prepare for your certification exam. You can often choose the type of preparation that will work best for you – traditional study guides and books, online training, online exam prep and video training. Or if you prefer, many local community colleges offer instructor-led certification training programs for some certifications.
NetExam has been building successful training programs for organizations just like yours – by preparing your partners with impactful training that ultimately brings success to your company.
What is Channel Partner Training Program?
A channel training program will equip your sales partners with the necessary skills needed to sell services or products on behalf of a software, hardware, networking or cloud services vendor. You want to train them effectively so that they can properly represent your brand. This is an essential aspect of onboarding any new channel partner.
Benefits of Channel Partner Certificate
By effectively training your channel partners and providing a certification program you can essentially increase sales and profits. This is because the more they know within the field the more they are trusted and qualified to sell. It proves that you’ve taken the time to learn about the products and services and that you are qualified within the field. Not only is this beneficial to your partners, but also to your bottom line, because it helps you to sell more.
Another major benefit is that you train them on how to properly represent your brand. Without the correct training, your business is at risk of brand damage. This can be detrimental to your business.
Try NetExam free for 30 days.
Certificate in Channel Management
A certificate in Channel management helps you to master the necessary core concepts, framework and tools that you need to be successful. The marketing and sales strategies and techniques you learn will help you to better support your partners which will ultimately increase your revenue.
It doesn’t matter if you work with a vendor or a reseller company having a channel management certification will allow you to build a stronger program for co-marketing campaigns and grow your business.
What is Sales Training Certification
A sales certification confirms that you are skilled in customer interaction, have knowledge of the sales cycle, understand negotiations, and understand market research and advertising. You’ll also learn the importance of tracking daily activities, keeping accurate records, and analyzing closing ratios.
If you want to progress in your sales career, obtaining new skills will help you to do just that. Obtaining new leadership and time-management skills will most often help fast-track you into a sales leadership role.
Get Your Certification with NetExam
Running a channel partner program is one of the best ways to grow your business and increase your revenue. When you provide certification for your channel partners and sales partners it improves how they market your business, and ultimately your success.
Channel partners must understand how you want them to represent your brand, and need effective product training and guidance. How they represent your brand affects your revenue.
At NetExam we provide channel partner training and offer the best certifications for your business sales and channel management programs. We understand what it takes to get them up to speed and pass the exams. We’ve designed our training certification program with your business success in mind.
Learn more about how we can help your business and career with a free 30 day demo.