Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Download the Microsoft-certified NetExam-Dynamics connector from the Microsoft Azure and AppSource Marketplaces at Download the NetExam Dynamics Integration from the Microsoft AppSource at
- Built-in integration for Azure AD for Single-Sign-On and user provisioning
- When a user completes their training or achieves a certification, that data is automatically transferred to MS Dynamics.MS Dynamics users can access individual as well as account level training and certification completion data directly from MS Dynamics.
- Create Lead records in MS Dynamics when user register for training
- Automate Channel Partner Tier Promotions when partner users completed their allocated training.
- Create automated workflows when training and or certifications expire such as partner tier demotions etc
- Automate assigning leads to your most trained and certified partners who can best represent you.
- Open API for configuration and customization.
- Automatically create learner accounts in NetExam when Contacts and Accounts are created in MS Dynamics. Create rules to auto-assign training to them based on attributes in their MS Dynamics records and alert them of training availability.