Customer Relationship Management Integration or CRM integration is achieved by connecting each application within your CRM platform so that the data can be hosted together.
This allows businesses just like yours to streamline data, allowing information to easily be accessed across different departments. This means that each department will have access to accurate data such as email, accounting, manufacturing management, or inventory management tools. Not only does this improve the flow of work from within the organization it also improves the customer’s experience, which ultimately improves business. An integrated CRM will provide straightforward reports that can show how many leads, deals, and opportunities each salesperson has. When managers are able to track this type of progress they can effectively allocate resources. But this is why just one of many benefits of CRM system integration.
Oracle Sales Cloud Integration
Microsoft Dynamics Integration
Use NetExam and Microsoft Dynamics with a bi-directional data exchange and Microsoft Azure AD Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Certified integration package available in the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000Ecr6oUAB
- NetExam Salesforce.com Lightning Components
- Add NetExam as a tab to Salesforce.com Communities, Customer or Partner Portals for seamless access.
- Automatically create learner accounts in NetExam when Contacts and Accounts are created in Salesforce.com. Create rules to auto-assign training to them based on attributes in their Salesforce.com records and alert them of training availability.
- When a user completes their training or achieves a certification, that data is automatically transferred to Salesforce.com. Salesforce.com users can access individual as well as account level training and certification completion data directly from Salesforce.com
- Create training vouchers from Salesforce.com and assign them to partners or customers.
- Automate training subscription/voucher creation and distribution when you create sales orders in Salesforce.com.
- When a user purchases a training item in NetExam, the transaction data is sent to Salesforce.com allowing salesforce.com users to view how much revenue they received from the partner.
- Just in time learning – make contextual training content appear in Salesforce.com based on what the user is working on.
- Create Lead records in Salesforce.com when user register for training
- Automate Channel Partner Tier Promotions when partner users completed their allocated training.
- Create automated workflows when training and or certifications expire such as partner tier demotions etc
- Automate MDF assignments based on training and certification completion
- Automate assigning leads to your most trained and certified partners who can best represent you.
- Access ROI of Training reports that shows correlation of training investment versus revenue
- Open API for configuration and customization.
What does a CRM do?
A CRM system is a way of managing your company’s relationships and interactions with both existing and potential customers. Essentially it’s a central location for storing data that can easily be shared with colleagues. This type of system allows businesses to effectively manage relationships and grow their business.
But unfortunately most platforms across different departments do not talk to one another. This affects the quality of your customer interactions, separates departments and isn’t an effective way to run your organization.
Why is CRM integration important?
With CRM integrations it improves the communication between different CRM platforms such as email and calendar platforms, internal messaging, and phone and video applications.
When you create an easy flow of data between your CRM and other applications all departments within your organization will run more efficiently, communication between departments improves and customers can be better served with accurate and up to date information.
Types of CRM Integrations
There are different types of CRM platform integrations that help with a variety of platforms such as:
-Communication tasks include email and calendar platforms, internal messaging, and phone and video applications.
-Legal platforms such as accounting and billing, proposals and documents, and time and attendance tracking.
-Integrations that are related to IT – help desks, live chat, data appending and connecting.
-Marketing CRM integrations include social media and marketing automation.
Try NetExam free for 30 days.
How To Integrate CRM
There are multiple ways that you can integrate CRM such as, an integrated crm platform, customized code or APIs. When choosing a crm integrator you’ll want to understand the pros and cons.
- You can choose products or services that are already a one-stop provider, a fully integrated crm. This is a great option if you’re just starting out. They provide all programs and tools that are already integrated and can share data.
- You can have a developer write customized code that forces two systems to communicate. This strategy is not the best method as it often comes with a variety of issues.
- You can use APIs which is one of the easiest and most beneficial methods. CRM api integration is a reusable option for companies and serves a variety of purposes.
There are many types of systems that come from a variety of providers and because of this they are not built to work with others. APIs are a tool that allows integration quickly between business applications and processes.
You should consider hiring a CRM integration company to handle this task for you. There are some essential steps that you’ll need to take to ensure you set things up correctly.
CRM requirements example include listing your business challenges in order for the talent CRM software to solve these business challenges. Some additional examples include listing all of the key stakeholders, and identifying the right features to meet those requirements.
How APIs enable CRM integration
APIs are the most popular integration method because of how easy, fast and efficient it is. An API allows each application your business uses by translating the language. Once the language is translated they are able to communicate and this is how you are able to merge the data together.
APIs are often used to allow YouTube videos to play in a small box on web pages. It’s also how Facebook connects with Spotify so that you can share a playlist on a Facebook profile.
You’ll find plenty of APIs that you can use for certain CRM software. However, an expert will create a healthy CRM that automates workflows, customizes engagement and improves the way the data flows.
CRM and LMS integration
When it comes to lms and crm, you are able to better manage your LMS using CRM integrations. This will improve the training workflow data.
But first it’s important to understand CRM vs LMS.These two different systems can work together to improve your training.
Learning Management System (LMS) is a training software that allows you to create, store, manage, and deliver educational content for your organization. Whereas a Customer Relationship Management Software(CRM) is software that helps you to manage your leads and customers in one place.
It’s important that your employees effectively learn CRM software to get the most out of it. The data that is generated by LMS-CRM integration can provide you with valuable information about your courses so that you can improve various aspects.
CRM Integration Tools
There are multiple CRM tools that allow you to store data in one central location from various platforms so that you can improve your customers’ experience, identify sales opportunities, manage marketing campaigns and so much more.
CRM integration Service with NetExam
At NetExam we can handle your CRM data integration, so that you can stay focused on your business while we handle your customer integration, CRM web integration, LMS integration and all other CRM integration systems.
Our trained experts will provide CRM integration services for all types of platforms and ensure that data integrity, an effective data structure and optimize automation. Properly integrating systems will result in quickly automating actions that will improve the functionality of your software.
Schedule your CRM and data assessment today so that we can create a single data view for your organization for all business platforms.